At Adven/Värmevärden Group, we are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people, and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Manager to join our sales team.
Adven/Värmevärden is the leading provider of energy and water services across the Nordic and Baltic countries. For industries, Adven produces industrial steam, heat and cold as well as provides utility and processing solutions to improve energy, water, and material efficiency. For real estates Adven produces heating and cooling based on district heating or property-specific solutions applying for instance bio- and geoenergy. Our business model is based on full service and long-term partnership.
Adven is in an exciting phase as we are integrating our businesses and operations with Värmevärden. Adven/Värmevärden Group is a new energy company with 520 coworkers and 50 years of experience. The company operates over 350 energy sites providing heating and cooling for municipalities, households, businesses, and complex energy solutions and services for industries and real estates in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
In this role you will be prospecting new strategic customers and creating “Energy as a Service” sales opportunities by leading the need identification and influencing the whole customer decision making chain from production and asset management to CEO level. You will be part of an agile team focusing on customers operating in chemical and pharmaceutical industry sectors. Your duties will include but are not limited to prepare strategic customer plans, customer industry analysis, meeting both existing & new clients, and presenting sales offers to the customer and get the commitment for the co-operation. Your daily duties also include sales project management and managing the sales process for individual customers and sales opportunities.
You will be based in Sweden (preferably in Stockholm), and reporting to Industry Lead, Process Industry, Strategic Customers & Industrial New Sales
To succeed in this role
- We expect you to have solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, several years of B2B solution sales experience and experience in contacting and communicating C-suite level decision makers with confidence in international settings.
- Higher university degree in economics or technology.
- You have a good understanding of utilities such as energy and water used by industrial clients, general business processes, financial and market analysis, and project profitability assessment.
- In communication and as a person you are open, goal oriented and show flexibility if needed. You have strategic thinking and project management skills, ability to see the big picture, creativeness, and self-establishment ability.
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry, and established network within main target industries seen as an advantage.
- Excellent networking and presentation skills will help you to excel in this position
- Willingness, drive and ambition to get things done
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Good knowledge in Finnish seen as an advantage. Other language skills seen as a plus (German, French, Dutch)
- Readiness to travel extensively
You will be part of:
- an aggressive growth-oriented company – most experienced Energy as a Service provider
in Nordics & Baltics, with planned enter to Netherlands.
- our international sales team, creating tailor made business solutions and contribute to transforming industries to new energy era
- a team of highly motivated persons with broad self-development opportunities in the field of energy investment environment, technical solutions and sales
- collaboration oriented culture where you are provided clear targets, sales-related motivation scheme and positive work atmosphere.
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good.
Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people and planet!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please get in touch with Industry Lead, Process Industry, Teemu Helistekangas, +358405322414, Wed. 27th of April 9.00-11.00 or Wed. 4th of May 9.00-13.00).
Or HR Sweden Manager, Jenny Berg +46720741999.
At Adven/Värmevärden we find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background and cultural diversity.